6.19.2016

Father's Day 2016

For Father's day I decided to remake a birthday video I made for Rob 2 two years ago. It was fun to recreate the video. (You can see the old one just below this video.) In the old video Molly was three years old and wore her cherry dress. This time Sophie was three and she wore the cherry dress. I also love that Sophie was hanging out on the back of the bed just like last time.
I tried to get a few of the same shots and I think it turned out cute. Three is definitely the golden age for this kind of video.


Happy Father's Day 2016 from Heather Williams on Vimeo.

Happy Birthday Daddy from Heather Williams on Vimeo.

I tried to get a few shots of Rob with the kids just before we had dinner. When I uploaded them I realized that Rob's glasses had a glare in all of them :( I'm posting one anyway.


1 comment: