8.21.2016

6 Thoughts


  1. I really love the few minutes of stretching after a workout. Stretching combined with the slower music and knowing the workout is over is so de-stressing and just makes my body just feel so good. 
  2. I would hate to be famous! I really hate extra attention... so when I get a new hair cut, or I'm super pregnant, or change anything about my appearance that people might look at extra long makes me want to hide.
  3. I wish I had good ponytail hair! I don't :( 
  4. And while we're talking about hair. I've been finding a lot of gray hairs lately. At first I just thought it was the stress from having a baby, and maybe it is, or maybe I'm just getting old. I don't like it.
  5. It's hard to be an introverted mom to extroverted children! I'm trying hard to let my kids be themselves, but they can be SO CHATTY. Even with strangers and inside I'm dying for them to stop talking because I don't want to have to talk to strangers!
  6. I love when Sophie sees me from afar and wants to point me out to everyone around her.  I don't love the extra attention, but I do love that she wants everyone to know who her mom is. I also love when she says,"Yep!" to answer a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment