Things about Nixon this past month:
- He likes when I kiss his cheeks and lips after I put him down to sleep. It makes him smile!
- He learned how to pull himself up to standing position and has even started cruising a bit.
- If he sees me with food he crawls over to me hoping he'll get to have some of whatever I'm eating. It reminds me of a begging dog, but much cuter!
- He arches his back, like a pro, when he's upset about something.
- He knows and responds to his name.
- He likes getting in the shower with his dad each morning.
- He slept a 12 hour stint during the night when he turned exactly 8 months old.
- He prefers to sleep on his stomach.
- He's been teething all month and finally his right front tooth cut through and is just barely peeking out of his gums.