- I had to skip my workout at the gym
- Sophie spilled a glass of chocolate milk all over the floor
- It snowed (blizzard-like) for the first time this season
- Had to take Nixon and Molly into the doctor's office
- Nixon and Molly both had ear infections
- Nixon had his head appointment that day and only grew .1%
- After I mixed up Nixon a bowl of rice cereal, it slipped out of my hands and spilled all over the floor
- Sophie knocked down a tube of glass tea candles and broke several of them on the floor
- Molly had an accident at school and during my only break of the day I had to run to her school, strip off dirty wet clothes, sponge bathe her in the sink, and put on a new change of clothes
It was a day full of lemons, but I did notice several tender mercies too. The apples of my day...
- I got to shower in the morning
- It stopped snowing before I had to drive 20 minutes to the doctor's office
- I made almost every light on the way to the doctor's office
- I didn't have to wait too long in the waiting room at the doctors office so I was able to make it to Nixon's 2nd doctor's appointment on time
- I had a BOGO coupon for a Roxberry smoothie. I tried a new flavor (peenya colada) and it was yummy
- I didn't have any cars ahead of me in the drive-thru at the pharmacy and at the smoothie shop
- Nixon took a long afternoon nap
- Rob made dinner that night
- I got 3 packages in the mail. It was a little ironic that my one of my mail items said 'happy thoughts'.
So in the end the good and bad evened out, I survived, and the day ended!