- he says 'dada'
- he can stand all by himself
- he's taken a few steps, but prefers to lower himself to the ground and crawl when he wants to go somewhere
- he likes to drop things over and over again just to watch them fall
- he likes to pretend to 'give you something' but doesn't really ever let go of the item
- he bites much more than he ever did. He bites when he nurses, he bites clothes, legs, arms, spoons when you're feeding him... you name it, he wants to bite it.
- waves bye bye
- smacks himself on the head (some child at the library wacked him on the head one day at story time and he's been hitting himself ever since)
- signs more and milk
- loves to read books
Weight: 18lbs 14 oz (15%)
Height: 29 in (20 %)
Head Cir: 17in (0%)