3.26.2017

Family Pictures and a Picnic at the State Capitol

Last Sunday I was hoping to go up to the State Capitol to see all the beautiful blooming trees. It was pretty rainy the week before and there was lots more rain in the forecast and so we really needed to go Sunday if we were going to go at all. We loved going last year and said then that it needed to be a yearly tradition. Well Rob got a last minute work request and he needed to do a few things and so I thought our plan to go up before church was not going to happen, but then Rob finished up and we threw together a picnic lunch and rushed out the door at 11am. We didn't have a lot of time, but I brought my camera in hopes that I could get a few photos of us as a family. So that was first priority. I set up the camera and we took a few shots. Walked a bit, then took a few more. We then ate lunch and had to go into the building for a bathroom break before we rushed back for church. It was fun to get out and do something in the morning since 1 pm church usually means a lot of lounging around till the middle of the day when church starts. And by the time it's over, and we eat dinner, the day is done. I think we'll try to do more things on Sunday mornings.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Hopefully we can see the blooms before they are gone.

    ReplyDelete