- likes to fold in half like a triangle and put his head on the ground (as if he's about to do a somersault)
- he's walking quite well, and sometimes he tries to "run"
- he's been getting 4 molars in, plus two bottom teeth that sandwich the middle two he already had
- he gabbers like he knows exactly what he's saying
- he learned to say 'ball', 'Mama' and tries to say 'thank you'
- he throws a fit when it's nap time. Now that he knows the drill he protests, but in the end always sleeps
- he loves to play with cars and balls
- he gives kisses, but is stingy about giving them out. Sometimes he'll bat you away if he's not feeling it
- shakes his head no when he doesn't want something
- loves to climb on anything he can... couch, beds, desks, stools, etc.
- still nursing and occasionally signs the word milk
- loves to explore outside and play with dirt and leaves
- still loves to splash is the bath
Nixon 13-14 Months